In life you often don’t get what you want. Here’s is what you do get – you get what you expect. What you focus on is what you get. i.e. go looking for trouble and that’s what you will find. The world treats you more or less the way you expect to be treated. Everyone likes to be appreciated. It never hurts to be kind to people. There is nothing wrong with making money. People will do business with and refer business to those people they know, like and trust. The bigger they are, the nicer they are.
Law I: Law of value
‘’ Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.’’
- Giving away more value than you gets paid for.
- Exceed people’s expectation and they will pay you even more.
Law ii: Law of compensation
‘’ Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve.’’
- Everybody can be great because anybody can serve.
- Sometimes you feel foolish, even look foolish, but you do the thing anyway.
Law iii: Law of influence
‘’ Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people interests first.’’
- If you need money, add value. If you need a lot of money, add a lot of value.
- Make your win about the other person, go after what he wants.
Law IV: Law of authenticity
‘’ The most valuable gift you have to offer is you.’’
- Its worth ten thousand times more than all the closing techniques that ever have been or ever will be invented.
- The most valuable thing you have to give people is yourself. No matter what you think you’re selling, what you’re really offering is
Law V: Law of receptivity
‘’ The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.’’
- It’s not better to give than receive. It’s insane to try to give and not receive.
- Every giving can happen only because it is also a receiving.